A creative and inexpensive way to stay cool in the backseat of vehicles!
It inevitably happens when you get pushed to the backseat of any vehicle. You beg for the person up front to blast the air conditioning. Sometimes there aren’t enough vents past the front seats, or they’re just not strong enough. So instead of boiling into a sweat pool of no return, this comfort system will bring that cold air to the back! It comes in a 6-foot tube that easily hooks onto a vent. It was made specifically for kids sitting in forward facing positions in the car. You thought you were hot in the backseat? These little ones really have no access to a vent. That’s why this handy device is a must-have for the dog days of summer!
- 6 feet long so it comfortably reaches the backseat.
- Helps forward facing children or pets get direct A/C and heat.
- Installs in less than 30 seconds. No tools required. Simply loop, secure, and turn.
- Perfect for vehicles without the back vent. No more sweaty or uncomfortable kids.
- Comes with 2 reversible ties for easy on and off removal from your dash, 1 circle dash plate and 1 rectangular dash plate and a velcro loop attachment.