A clever way to keep your baby cool in the backseat during hot summer days!
With a cover just for your favorite dog!
Summer is coming. We all know how brutal those hot, summer days can be when the air conditioner is slow to crank out cold air, all while the digital car thermometer is reading 100-plus degrees. And if you have a rear facing baby in the car, the air may not be directly hitting him at all! Thankfully, this vehicle comfort system is here to help by providing controlled distribution of air throughout the back of your vehicle. It extends air direct from the vent to your children traveling in the backseat. This air conditioning system for kids is the ultimate road trip essential to help keep your child cool in the backseat.
- 8 feet long so it comfortably reaches the 2nd row of seating.
- Helps rear facing children or pets get direct A/C and heat.
- Installs in less than 30 seconds. No tools required. Simply loop, secure, and turn.
- Perfect for vehicles without the back vent. No more sweaty or uncomfortable kids.
- Comes with 2 reversible ties for easy on and off removal from your dash, 1 circle dash plate and 1 rectangular dash plate and a Velcro loop attachment.